This is new to me, but looks like so much fun. So here I go. I hope this will keep you informed and allow you an inside look at the Kapenga house hold. To update anyone, Malachi is our two year old who is full of boy (not sure how that happened) and full of life. Dan and I can't get enough of him. I am 27 weeks pregnant and feeling pretty well. We did not find out what we are having, but are anxious to here what you all think. Dan is still working at Elhart as finance director. He puts in several hours, but loves his job. I am going on three years at Central Wesleyan Church where I am in charge of the nursery there. It is a busy job, but I couldn't be happier! Enjoy.....
Friday, October 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a handsome family! What a cool thing you've created here Amanda. :) This will we the perfect place to post all your cute pictures of Chi and the new baby - I predict girl. But two boys would loads of fun... We'll have to wait and see.
Here's an idea, you could print your blog every once in a while and put it in Chi's scrapbook. I bet you've already thought of that. :)
Post a Comment