Thursday, January 8, 2009

Introducing Korrayah Marie




On January 7, 2009.....Korrayah made here way into the world. 6lbs 2oz 19 inches long and as cute as ever! Dan and I are so excited to have a baby girl! I can hardly wait to dress her and teach her how to shop. She is so precious - we could not be happier. Malachi response was, "where is my baby".....if only he could do the 2:00 am feedings!

8 comments:

the coopers said...

CONGRATULATIONS Kapenga Family! She is beautiful!!!! It'll be so fun to buy some pink now : ) Hope the next few weeks of adjusting to a newborn go smoothly for you : ) I'll be thinking about you guys! xoxo

Katie said...

YEAH! I was so excited to get an early glimpse of your sweet little girl! I can't wait to meet her in person. Hope you are doing well today!

Rachel said...

Such sweet pictures! Can't wait to see her again soon!

Unknown said...

Congratulations Dan & Amanda! I was so excited to hear you had a little girl. Can't wait to see her!!

Sonia said...

Congradulations! you have a cute little girl, like the name also, very original. You will definetly enjoy having pink around as a main colour

Nicole said...

Yah!! SO excited for you all. I can't wait for Korrayah and Ellie to be friends. =) Love ya!

Joan Laarman said...

Congrats Dan & Amanda! So happy for you on the birth of your daughter. Dan, you might have to set a budget for Amanda : > )!!
God bless you all!
Love, Uncle Al & Aunt Joan

mountainmeli said...

Congratulations on little Kora! Hope you are all well and have a blessed new year!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...