Sunday, May 16, 2010

my little man


Crazy how time flies and before you know it you have a little man on your hands. Malachi has such a sensitive spirit and I love listening to him as he is always willing to share his heart just like his daddy! Lately he is really into puppets and loves going behind the chair (his theater) and preforming. Today in the car he had a mitten and was pretending it was his puppet. He was talking with his puppet and it went something like this:
puppet: I don't want to sing
Chi: you don't have to sing just worship!
Can you believe the heart of a three year old! So pure and sweet just as God intended it to be!
The other day Dan said, "Malachi, daddy wants you to know I love you so much."
Malachi said, " I know daddy you told me like 20 times!"

2 comments:

Rachel said...

He is such a sweet little man, and ethan's best friend! love the pic! that is precious amanda...

Courtney said...

So cute!

I'm back to blogging, so excited to catch up with this again!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...