Thursday, June 30, 2011

Maci Grace

Korrayah is proud to annouce the arrival of her cousin! Maci Grace joined us today and we couldn't be more pleased! I love this picture..such a sweet face.. I see some of her daddy in this one! I love her hair and I think she needs a bow! Auntie purchase I am sure!



Proud Auntie! I can't wait to spend time with this sweet thing!

Congrats Matt and April! Sorry I have no pictures of the people who made this all happen, but I was using two different cameras and thought it was more important for them to have a picture of the three of them on their camera.

And now a word for my sister and one of my best friends-

April-

Today your life changed! As hard as this is going to be, I promise you there is no greater joy than being a mom. You are going to be such a great mom! Your patience, your joy, your sweet nature, your love for the Lord....oh you have so much to share....Maci is truly blessed! The next few years are going to bring you more tears, more laughs, more fun, more stress, and more love than you ever thought possible. Just so you know I will be at your side for all of it! Welcome to motherhood.....enjoy every tear, every smile, every laugh, because it goes by that fast!

Love you lots!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Amanda, that was so nice - although you brought on more tears :) -April

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...