Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Imitating

Korrayah has always been one to imitate everything. If you want to know what goes on in our home watch her! This has been her latest:
I am in charge of the nursery at our church so Korra spends a lot of time in the church. Lately she has been pretending that she is a nursery supervisor and I need to bring my babies there to be taken care of. I sign them in and she puts a sticker on their back with their name and off I go to church. Once in a while a baby will need to be dedicated and she will have to do that on stage. Love it!
She also pretends to be the case worker for foster care. She pretends to ring the door bell then comes in and has me take a seat and sign a lot of paper work. Then she leaves and comes back with some kids. It cracks me up!!!
She is such a party!
Love her spirit, but I learned how closely she is watching me and those around her. I know that I need to be careful on who and what she is around.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...