Friday, February 15, 2013

4 year old

One of the questions on the 4 year old questionaire at the Dr office is, "What do you do when your hungry?"
Korra's response to that was, "throw a fit." At least she is honest!

She started dance class this year and it has been interesting. She begged to take classes for the past year so with all that is going on in our life we thought it would be nice for her to have something special. So we signed her up...we are still deciding if she should continue. She loves the performance idea, but is really not into learning anything. I learned after parent observation day that she really doesn't follow directions at all! Actually when we were looking at the pictures I took I told her that I thought she was a beautiful dancer. Her response, " I was not beautiful I was naughty I didn't listen at all." While I had talked to her about listening in class I didn't not use the past statement. She is such a goof ball and is always trying to be funny, even when it is not funny!




One thing is for sure she melts my heart attitude and all!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...