Tuesday, December 31, 2013

2013 away like the wind

Crazy how fast a year goes by, but how much happens in a day. A day seems to take forever and the years fly bye. Oh how I love the stage of life we are in right now. The kids are at such fun ages and I want it to last forever ( I can say that right now, because all three of my loves are napping...WHAT...shhhh). Anyway while I hate to see another year behind me I look forward to the year ahead.
The top 13
*a small vacation to an indoor water park as a family of 4
*loving on 2 extras this year
*watching the 2 extras return home to their parents
*watching Malachi excel as a kindergartner and now 1st grader
*countless nights in the camper
*sleepless nights at the cabin
*a adventure in the dells right before baby comes
*experiencing a c-section and a little labor too!
*meeting our little girl
*watching the bigs take on new roles as big siblings
*hours of midnight prayers while nursing our little
* watching the excitement as Christmas approached
*knowing God's still not done!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...