Anyone who Korrayah has seen in the last few months has bound to get one of these. The girl is full of letters and we have gone through more paper and envelops then ever before. Besides the notes there is usually a gift for someone (something she no longer uses...or something she made...or a movie she no longer wants). Her heart is big, but I am sick and tired of finding paper EVERYWHERE~!!!!!!!
The other day I found this in the fridge. It was her left over lunch she had wrapped it up to save it for later...seriously I am in love! I have been married 12 years and he still doesn't do this! When did my 5 year old get so old?
She is a letter writing, food wrapping, baby hugging, fun loving little lady!
3 comments:
She has such a big heart!!!5
She is great :) -April
Oh my gosh, I can totally relate to papers everywhere! Our dining room table is ALWAYS a mess with Ellie's papers and projects. The girl asked for a ream of white printer paper for Christmas. haha! I think I may have to put a limit on the # of pieces of paper she uses per day. Miss you guys! Hope you're having a great day! -Nicole
Post a Comment