There was a sand dune with-in view of our camper, and the kids (boys) played on that thing for hours. I wish I would have taken a picture of Malachi's pants when he was done playing on that hill!
Lots of time catching frogs and turtles, but there were very few to be found. The kids also put together a little store selling all kind of goodies including minows ( a penny a piece...score!).
Kreana got lots of snuggle time with everyone including Grandma Great. Grandma didn't think Kre could get any candy through that wrapper, but I think she had her fooled.
Our first try a tye-dye, a success!!!
The ranch put on a kid rodeo, and the kids had a blast roping the pretend bulls and dressing as clowns. I got a little carried away with the tug of war...but we won!
Happy 4th of July! It started with a parade, and ended with some fireworks for the bigs (Krebee was sleeping away!)
A trip to the ranch is not complete with-out pony rides. Side note-Chi picked the smallest pony because he felt bad no one wanted to ride it because it was so small...awe!
A little water after a long walk.
Can't believe it is July! Where does the time go?
1 comment:
Looks like you had a great time!
PS it is always important to win a tug-of-war challenge :-)
Post a Comment