It happened, I am not sure when or how, but it happened. This morning as I was tucking little treats in their backpacks to give to their teachers, Malachi noticed the attached note.
"No way mom, how embarrassing."
Needless to say Malachi's teachers will be getting pumpkin chocolates, with no cute little pumpkin notes.
Dan is doing a fundraiser, by sleeping on the streets in Detroit in a few weeks. We have talked about a few times at home. When Malachi came home from church with this note to our family, we couldn't help but wonder what the Sunday school teacher was thinking!! I love this little note, and the sweet "little pumpkin" who wrote it. haha!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oh Malachi - when did you get so old?? :0) Amanda, hope you have good days the rest of your life too ;)
Post a Comment