I think I was trying to jam too much into the original post so here are a few more pictures from Cades Cove.

On Thursday, we headed out early to go to the aquarium. We were a little hesitant to go, since we have been to the one in Chicago, but it was super kid friendly and the shark tank was amazing! After the aquarium we headed back to relax for the night!
Friday we cleaned up and headed into town for one last event, the Dixie Stampede. We debated on this, because it was pricey, but it was super fun! Even Kre enjoyed it!
For your viewing entertainment:
Kre had been asking to ride things all week, but she was too small. So we stopped at the outlet mall for her own ride...it was worth it!
2 comments:
I ride I ride. Highlight of trip, miss it
I ride I ride. Highlight of trip, miss it
Post a Comment