Monday, February 1, 2010

castle, cottage, or carriage?

My dad made Malachi's first bed and he would like to continue the tradition with Korra (he has no idea what he is getting into I have 3 siblings). Anyway we have been looking at several different ones and the debate is on so I need your help. Keep in mine this will be my dad's design so they will be different than the pictures, but this is an idea. Should Korra get acarriage bed...love but will it be too big? or aa castle..much more practical...and can add another bed uptop...but is it very orginal?or a cottage...this one could be cute and cozy, but I am not sold on it.

or maybe you have another idea I would love your help!!!!!

5 comments:

the coopers said...

How fun!! My vote is for the castle. Although I think the carriage is sooo adorable too! : )

Stacey said...

Wow! That is so amazing that your dad made Chi's bed and is making Korra's too. Very talented!

The carriage is so cute but I'm pretty practical and like the shelves on the castle and cottage!

Katie said...

Okay, I love the carriage!! But, I think for the sake of space and organization in a bedroom the castle is more practical!

Emily said...

I agree with the others! The carriage is awesome but the castle is definitely more practical. The cottage is cute too. The cottage could be really neat with little nooks for storage and cozy places for reading. Definitely like the idea of eventually having bunk beds. Can't wait to see what you decide!

Anonymous said...

The carrige is fantastic but her bedroom would have to be enormous! I like the castle for a close seond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...