My friend has a little girl named Jamie and the other day we were hanging out. Malachi and Jamie can get pretty wild. We were at an indoor play area so we had to keep a close eye on these two. Anyway They were throwing cardboard blocks down from the stairs. Once the blocks ran out they started throwing train tracks. With Korra down below I asked them not to do that. Malachi continued to throw them so was given a time out. When I went to talk to him I told him that he may not throw thing. His response was typical, "but mom we have to do that and mom we are just kids." It was as if he expected me to respond by saying, "oh you are right I almost forgot, forgive me...why don't I sit in time out for being so irrational."
If only we could all use that excuse for our behavior issues!
1 comment:
Hi, I hopped over to let you know that you won my "Caption Contest" with the caption "no use crying over spilt milk". Congratulations! If you will email your address to me, I will get your prize in the mail. My address is baconkathy@yahoo.com Thanks for playing. Kathy
Post a Comment