Monday, April 12, 2010

FLORIDA SUNSHINE








We spent the past week enjoying the beautiful sunshine in Anna Maria Island in Florida. IT was my first time to Florida, but it will not be my last. A few things I learned along the way:
Lesson #1 20 hours in a car is a long time for me. The kids did great. I on the other hand was ready to get out after about 2~!
Lesson #2 Malachi is part fish! He spent several hours a day in the pool. Oneday he was in the pool for 6 hours straightLesson #3 There is something fascinating about the Sunset!Lesson #4 It is always nice to have a little bit of extra help with the kidsLesson #5 Korra loves people and knows how to charm anyone.. I better not let her out of my site when she is a teen. She would charm the people on the trolley, eat from people by the pool, and jab to anyone in sight.Lesson #6 There is nothing better than spending so much quality time with the kids and my husband. I need to make more time to do that weekly!

4 comments:

Emily said...

Love all the pictures! Looks like you guys had a fantastic time!!

annie said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful trip!

Katie said...

Looks wonderful. Welcome back!

BargainFun said...

Great Pictures ! I can't find an email for you and you won the Dwizzle Dee DVD at www.bargainfun.net !
Please send me your shipping info to bargainfun1 at yahoo and we'll get it out to you ! Thanks,Steph

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...