Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Malachi from the Bible


Each night we try to take time to read a Bible story. The other night we were reading about Malachi. The picture in the Bible story shows Malachi with a beard. Chi goes, "wait a minute I never had a beard when I was older".
Then today he says to me, "Mom why do you think the chipmunks have those funny voices?"
I say, " I don't know."
He says, "probably because God made them that way."


This child always has something to say. His sensitivity and sense of humor make me smile. He is continually singing or humming. Dan and I always talk about what we think he will be someday, but in the end we know God's plan will exceed our expectations.

2 comments:

Bill.Rachel.Ethan.Levi said...

Cute. haha we need to hang out!

Anonymous said...

That is a GORGEOUS picture of Chi.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...