A friend of my lost her husband last week in a car accident. Another friend of mine found out some not so good news about her newest addition. I am feeling sad this week. For so long I hid my emotions-I was too tough to cry. The older I get the more I realize crying is not a sign of weakness but a sign of Godliness. Today I cry I cry for my friends. I cry for what we all thought life would be as little girls and little boys. Today
I also pray - I pray for a miracle for my friend's baby. I pray for strength for my other friend as she goes home to her baby and becomes a single mother.
Today is sad....but God is good and it is o-kay to be sad!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey Amanda,
Praying for your friends and the journey ahead. And praying for you too! You are a strong woman and a great friend! It's always good reminder that we have God to lean on. He has a plan for our temporary life here on earth and an even better plan for our forever life in His kingdom. Thanks for the reminder. I needed to be reminded to be thankful for what I have in the present day and never take it for granted.
Thinking of you!
Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer.
—Romans 12:12
Thanks for praying with us today. Love you guys! Kev
Post a Comment