Tuesday, September 7, 2010
country living
So we have been officailly moved out of our house for a litle over a week danow, and have been living at my parent's house (while we wait for our rental to become available or a house!!). They live out in the middle of no where and it has been a little ajdustment for all of us. The kids have loved being able to fish and ride all their battery operated toys ans bikes all over. As different as it has been I have loved being able to spend some time with the kids just playing and not running everywhere trying to do everything. It is also nice having two ladies in the house making every household duty much easier! So as we await the right house or our rental we will enjoy the calmness of country living. I will have pictures once I actually have internet that doesn't require me to do another household chore between internet pages..dial up...fun fun! This past weekend we where in Chicago so more on that later as well!
Labels:
happenings
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment