Wednesday, October 20, 2010
moving
As closing day is coming near we are full of mixed emotions, but mainly excitement. I can't wait to share more with you. We will be closing at the end of the week and then getting to work: cleaning, fixing, moving, and more. We are hoping to be moved next week. I thought I was going to be able to do far more by myself, but that all changed with a little game of capture the flag with our small group. Now I type one handed with a hard blue thing on my other hand. I hope to do as much as I can one handed. So for now I am off...more to come....
Labels:
happenings
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
:0)
Oh man! That stinks you hurt your hand or broke it or whatever. But I am SO HAPPY that you guys will be moving soon, after your long house hunt. Can't wait to come see it! Love ya! -nicole
Post a Comment