Sunday, October 31, 2010

moving day











Moving day has come and gone and we are adjusting well to our new home. A few boxes left to go through and a few things left to hang to make our home complete. After a full day of moving on Saturday I came down with the flu or something as well as several others in the moving crew. I still feel a little yucky, but I think I am on the mends. Here are a few of this weekends pictures....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amanda I am so glad you guys are moved and "getting settled." Please msg me or email me your new address. I'd love to include you in our annual Christmas cards and that is right around the corner. :)

Jill Sloothaak said...

So happy for you! Can't wait to hear more about your new place!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...