A few weeks back I broke my arm playing capture the flag with our small group (a week before we closed on our house). So with one arm I did my best to move boxes, clean walls, and move into our new home. After unpacking and trick or treating on Saturday I came down with the flu...along with 5 other movers. On Tuesday I was starting to feel much better when Korrayah entered the flu world......ahhhhh....I ready for normalcy it has been far too long
Wednesday, November 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh no! Hope Dan & Malachi stay healthy!!
WOW Amanda! I sure can see some of Dan in Korrayah's eyes in this picture! Poor thing! I hope she feels better soon!
Rach
"When it rains it pours" has been my motto the past year with new jobs, moving, trying to get a job, yadda yadda, I know the feeling!! I hope you all feel better soon! Rest and enjoy your new home! Can't wait to come & see it Thanksgiving weekend@
Ok, that picture REALLY looks like Dan! Oh my goodness!
Post a Comment