Sunday, December 5, 2010

a glimpse inside


I realized today that I never really gave you all a look inside our new home. We are feeling pretty settled now, and wanted to share with you my favorite part of our new home! This is what awaits our guest, as it is situated right at the front door of our home. It displays some of my favorite things: my chalkboard, our new vase (from my family and friends as a welcome home gift), our thankful list, Korra's latest picture..which I love, a flower I got for a gift when Chi was a baby (amazing it is still alive), the dresser I re-did myself, and our latest art project.

1 comment:

Kristi Van Dyk said...

Amanda -
I love reading your blog, it makes me feel like i know your little ones even though we never get to see you anymore!! Could you facebook message me your new address? I'd love to send you a Christmas Card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...