Monday, December 6, 2010

RELAX

You are not going to believe what I did today....ABSOLUTELY NOTHING...that is right...nothing...no cooking, no dishes, no cleaning, no laundry, nada!!!!
Dan had a meeting in Detroit and I decided to join him. The kids stayed with my parents and dan and I headed out to our hotel late last night. Dan had a meeting all day today so I laid in bed in my pjs and watched tv!!!! I watched shows I have not seen in years, and seen some new ones I have never seen too!!!
Food in bed, bubbles in tub, and a fresh look on life. What ever women needs every once in a while. So if you have not made out your Christmas list add a hotel room to it! Back to reality tomorrow night!

2 comments:

Mitch, Kristin, Brady and Lily said...

Wow, sounds amazing!! You lucky girl!!!

Stacey said...

Good for you! I'm glad you took the opportunity to relax and pamper yourself!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...