
Due to her stubborness, Korrayah she fell asleep on the bedroom floor at nap today. Ever since her cousin was over last week she insist on sleeping in Makayla's bed (pack and play). I told her no today and she refused to sleep in her bed.

This little lady (aka little pants)recently had her two year check up. She is growing up so fast...bitter-sweet! Anyway I was suprised to see that she was back on the chart for weight at 23.75 lbs which puts her in at 10%...She didn't grow much taller a 1/2 inch to be exact putting her in at 6% a well porptioned little peanut! This little lady may be be small, but she makes up for it in attitude!
She had another suprise for us this month-----she is officially wearing big girl pants...I have to say I think she was easier than chi to train and he was easy....(knock on wood)!
Lately she has been telling everyone her full name ... and I love it when she says it. She has also been adding our last name to all her little friends (ie Aleah Kapenga)...love it!
I can hardly wait to spend time doing all the girly things with this little lady .. I am going to admit that I think we are a lot alike...(I better prepare myself for the teen years).
1 comment:
Amanda, everytime I look at her all I see is you! She is so adorable, it makes me almost want a girl. (I said almost!)
Post a Comment