Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Girly date



Korra and I had such a fun day together. Besides when Malachi is at preschool, we don't get much time alone together. So when Dan and Chi left for the cabin this morning I thought it would be great to do all things girly. So we went grocery shopping, bargan hunting, and shared subway for lunch. I even let her pick out three cookies so she could try them all and I could eat the left overs. I always appreciate her much more when she is alone. She is a whole new lady. As we sat and chatted over lunch once again I realized how important our relationship is and how very much I love this little lady! I am so thankful for a little girl and how much joy she brings to me even on the sassiest days!

1 comment:

Jill Sloothaak said...

I hear ya! Rowan is such a delight when I have time with her one-on-one! What is it with girls and sassiness, though??? I can't imagine that you or I were EVER like that! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...