Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's day feelings








This is the shot I get when my husband has the camera. At least he got both kids in it..even if Chi looks mad at the world (pretty sure we made him get off his quad for this picture.







I love the fact that there is a holiday just for moms. Although at this stage in my life a week sounds better. Lately I have been overwhelmed with raising a mouthy four year old and a sassy two year old, along with an almost 30 year old work-aholic. Don't get me wrong I love being a mom and wife, but this job takes a lot of work! This year was spent going to both families. By the end of the evening our children were no longer their loving sweet selves nor was I. The things we do to ourselves. Anyway enough blah... We had lunch at my parents and enjoyed the beautiful sunshine! We ended the day with a picnic downtown with Dan's parents (above).



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...