Sunday, July 31, 2011

Five



Happy 5th Birthday to a very special boy. I still can't believe you are mine!~

Here are a few of your loves: batman, movies, swimming, riding your quad, fishing, hockey, wrestling, mud running, reading books, and basketball. You can play by yourself for hours. You have such a great imagination...the other day we found you wrestling with a camping chair. You are always looking to learn more about anything ... asking questions about everything...your teacher is going to love you lol!

This year you will be heading off to young fives and my heart will break to see you go, but I know you will love school! I pray you will continue to be the strong sensitive boy you are. You are so much like daddy in that way. Like I always say, "love you sweet boy."

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Love the hair! He could not be any cuter!!! Love him to pieces!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...