Sunday, July 17, 2011

Super boy turns 5!

In two weeks this little guy turns 5~! Since we will be just getting back from camping on his birthday we celebrated tonight with family! He thought it was his real birthday and this morning walked into my room and said, "mom can you tell if I am taller?"
Of course the theme was superboy..aka batman..hence the batman attire.


Can you guess what Malachi got for his birthday...yes Dan and I went through and bought a trampoline. I can still remember when we got our first trampoline....I know this will provide years of entertainment for our children!


Grandma Kapenga spent lots of time on this great cake. As you can tell Malachi was super excited about it. He had been eyeing this cake pan on ebay for weeks!




Of course each kid had to have a cape to complete their small mission. These were simply made by cutting a triangle like shape and stitching on ties. I did a simple iron on for the intial.


Overall I'd say another sucessful birthday party. Now to find room for all his new goods. He already has tomorrow planned out with all his fun toys!





1 comment:

Stacey said...

So fun! Happy early Birthday Chi!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...