
#1 Love the way this photo captures their personalities....Korra is so in charge!
#2 just love the classic poses! They both look so darn cute!
After falling in love with each and every one of these photos I decided I wanted to make one of them a piece of art for our basement wall. The problem is I only need one! Can you please help me choose!

#3 Love that you can see both of their faces and feel the embrace!

#4 true happiness! true hug!
6 comments:
I can never choose one when we do family pics so I always do a collage of my top favs. There are many programs on line that will help you do a collage no matter what size you are looking for.
I agree... I'd do a canvas collage too! BUT if you truly HAVE to pick one, I like #1. Anything that captures personality at this stage is one in million! ;)
so cute! #2 is my fave!
These pictures are adorable! You won't go wrong with any of them but my favorite is #1.
I love #4!!
I think I would pick #2 for your wall downstairs. I like the way the kids fill the picture and I like the vertical orientation for a big print :)
Post a Comment