
Our little Santa..Malachi was able to help hand out gifts at all our parties...he is doing really well at trying to pronounce each letter and was able to sound out the ones he needed to!

Christmas eve was spent with the Kapenga's for our marathon party!! Love it! We started at 1:30 with appetizers. At four I had to do nursery stuff for church and the family went to the service. After service we opened gifts and had the annual taco/burrito dinner..yum! Malachi and Korra got so spoiled! In the above picture Malachi is showing his muscles in order to open his big gift (which was a basketball arcade game that he is loving!!!!).

Just had to post a few pcitures of Korra. I have noticed her growing so much these past few months and I can see so much big girl in these pictures. I loved the way she focused on opening her gifts!

After our mini-party on Christmas day we celebrated with my family....this is the best picture we could get of us....excited kids?


This is a special gift for our little princess...my dad worked countless hours to have this carriage bed done for Christmas and I have to say it is breath-taking! I just hope I have a bit of the talent he has! Korra has been talking about it non-stop, telling everyone, "my grandpa made me a princess bed"---talk about spoiled. (you can view malachi's bed
here)...Thanks Grandpa can't wait to see how that is getting in her room...I will be sure to post on that!!)

We had our own little party Christmas morning. We invited both of our parent's and a few siblings over to celebrate Jesus!!! My favorite part of the morning ...Malachi presented the scripture to them by memory...love it (see it
here)!

Malachi had been asking for this for months...he was thrilled!!!
Happy Birthday Jesus...
No comments:
Post a Comment