Tuesday, December 6, 2011

A David Psalms


Malachi always seems to amaze me! He has this passion for the Bible and can memorize scripture so well (more on that in another post). Anyway each morning I read a piece of scripture from the Bible (that is the way he likes it straight from the word). On this particular morning I was reading Psalms 23:

1 The LORD is my shepherd, I lack nothing.
2 He makes me lie down in green pastures,
he leads me beside quiet waters,
3 he refreshes my soul.
He guides me along the right paths
for his name’s sake.
4 Even though I walk
through the darkest valley,[a]
I will fear no evil,
for you are with me;
your rod and your staff,
they comfort me.

5 You prepare a table before me
in the presence of my enemies.
You anoint my head with oil;
my cup overflows.
6 Surely your goodness and love will follow me
all the days of my life,
and I will dwell in the house of the LORD
forever.

After I finished reading it Malachi says to me, "mom, I am pretty sure that David wrote that Psalms."
"Why do you think that," I asked.
"Because he did not fear evil when he was fighting Goliath."

Like I said ...never ceases to amaze me! Can't wait to see what God has in store for him!!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...