Sunday, February 12, 2012

heart day preperations


Malachi had his V-day party on Friday because he has Monday and Tuesday off. We sent him off with several toy story 3 Valentine's that he carefully wrote his name on each one (using his eraser several times..didn't know we had such a perfectionist of our hands). I also sent him to school with several chocolate roses for his teachers and helpers.

This has been on our counter for the past few weeks. Each time the kids do something loving a heart goes into the basket. Our goal-10 loving acts!

I made these for center pieces for a church event I had to make one for myself to test them out. Basically I spray painted some twigs (thankful for the warm weather last week) and glues on some pink tulle. Viola! Korra crafted some coffee filter hearts with some washable marker and some water. (one of my all time favorites!) They are hung on our window and I will be sad to see them go after heart day is over..they may just have to hang around!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...