Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Malachi and Buzz

Malachi loves Buzz light year. I wasn't sure if it was going to be the best Christmas present. I thought for sure he would play with it for a few weeks and then move on... I was wrong. Buzz goes everywhere with Chi. He asked me the other day if he was able to take a few toys to college with him (too much toy story)... hold on boy....don't even think about college.. you are mine for a few more years....of time goes too fast! Just a reminder to cherish the time I have with them.
Malachi came home with this picture from church on Sunday. He wanted to tell me all about it.
This is what he said:
"Mom, this is the cross where Jesus died. There is the Indian guarding the tomb."

Indian really...? Funny.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...