Thursday, May 3, 2012

bugs

Malachi has been obsessed with bug hunting lately and we often find him carrying a net. He has several caterpillars already under lock and key in his room...ahh we may soon be a butterfly house hmm .... not a bad idea maybe we can make money?
Anyway today he yelled from the driveway:
"mom come look I found something interesting, something I have never seen before, two bugs stuck together!"
I just had to laugh.
Then when I was folding laundry tonight, he picked up one of my old sweatshirts and said, "mom I love it when you wear this shirt and leave your hair down it is so cute." charming!

1 comment:

Mitch, Kristin, Brady and Lily said...

Oh Malachi!!! You can come and take all of our outside bugs home with you if you want!! Yuck! ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...