Having a girl is so much fun. I love doing hair...surprising since I hardly do my own..i know!
Anyway this is just a few ways Korra has been wearing her hair lately.
 |
| The side french braid...this is my favorite, but only on Korra's good days can we accomplish this do! |
 |
| A few braids back into the ever popular pony tail. |
 |
| When in doubt add a zig-zag part. |
|
|
|
|
|
I often get remarks on how long Korra's hair is ..both positive and negative. I really don't understand why people have to give opinions on everything, but it is what it is. While I don't mind doing her hair everyday it can be challenging to untangle each snarl, and there are tears. Although when Aunt Angie comes over with the scissors this girl tears up she doesn't want it cut. So a few trims have taken place, but I don't see a bob in the future...who knows?
1 comment:
Can you please do my hair sometime! Love her hair! I agree with the comments people make... it's amazing what people dare to say when they don't even know you!
Post a Comment