Orientations √ (two days in a row of orientation and I think both kids are pretty comfortable)
Teacher gifts √ (now and laters and twix- Thankful for you "now" and thinking of the "break" you will need "later"
First day of school outfits picked out √ (ohhh so love this part.. now if the weather cooperates)
Lunch assemble line √ (Packing lunch is tricky...what can he open/ what will his face look like when he is done?)
Paperwork √ (does it ever end?)
While my heart is a tiny bit heavy this year I think we have done what we could to prepare for the upcoming year. Malachi will be going to Kindergarten all day!!! All day! Ahhh! Anyway when I asked him this morning what he was most excited about he said, "rest time and lunch"....I am thinking he was pretty tired this morning!
Korrayah on the other hand will be doing her very first school experience. Korrayah will be attending Gymnastic Unlimited for a hands on movement preschool classroom experience. I think I may be more excited then her! While I am not ready to send her off to school this is a perfect transition. She will be going one day a week with 2 hrs of preschool and a 1/2 hr of gymnastics.
Happy 2012-2013 little loves!
While I know there will be tears the first day as I send my little guy off to school I know it is harder for me then him.
No comments:
Post a Comment