Sunday, November 11, 2012

my special guy

It had been a long time since I was able to spend a little one on one time with this little guy. So I made some plans for date night with a special man. Thanks to some awesome friends we were able to leave the others behind and enjoy a movie and some Mickey D's ("because that is McDonald's nick name and that is what Uncle Andy calls it"). It was nice to chat with Chi with out the distractions of little people.
On a side note, I think we have finally found the cause of Malachi's constant runny nose...he will be having his adenoids removed at the end of this month!!! I am hoping for better sleep and less Kleenexes around here after that!

1 comment:

Mitch, Kristin, Brady and Lily said...

So awesome you two got to spend some time together! And, happy for you that the runny nose problem could soon be gone, yay!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...