Sunday, November 25, 2012

Thanksgiving weekend

 We had a busy and fun weekend. Thanksgiving day we first headed to church then to Dan's parents for a feast! The kids had so much fun playing with their cousins.
seriously best friends!
 
 I love that the kids had a kid table! They did pretty good only one spilled water, by my son!
 After lunch we took a walk to the beach. Love that we got to enjoy the beach in November

 Thursday night I headed out with my sisters for our annual shop till you drop Black Friday event, and we did just that. We shopped 8-8!  Next year I have to bring my camera as we were a sight to see. Friday I slept the morning and early afternoon away while Dan watched the kiddos. This was Dan's first Black Friday off..boy are we thankful for his new job!!! Friday night Dan headed up North hunting while I stayed back with the kids. My mom had the two older ones so I was able to get somethings done. Friday afternoon I headed to my parent's so my dad could help me with a Christmas project (ohh I am so excited about). Then we celebrated Thanksgiving with my family.
 Ring a round the rosie! These girls are a force to be reckoned with.
My only proof that it was Thanksgiving!
 
Our thankful tree with our thankful leaves. The leaves hold the names of every Grandparent we have, tts, Goliath, Jesus, and even a few friends made the board this year. Love this tradition and this tree will surely stay put as we go into the Christmas season. Happy Thankgiving!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...