Wednesday, December 12, 2012

12

So I had big plans to post 12 of my favorite things today on 12.12.12, but lets be honest I really don't have time to think about 12 things I enjoy. Right now it just isn't about me, and that's ok. I am in the spirit of giving, right? Giving of time, energy, emotions, disciplines, joy, laughter, and life. Right now we are not where we want to be, but where God wants us to be. While I can't think of 12 favorite things in 12.12.12 I can think of a few blessings. A few things to be grateful for, a few things to enjoy!

While God does not promise it would be easy,  He does promise He will give us rest (Matthew 11:28-great chapter reference-Ha! God does have a sense of humor)!

Anyway so here is the list I started, but have not finished!
My favorites:
1.Cookie dough poptarts...! oh my guilty pleasure. I don't always let the kids have poptarts, but I sneak these babies for myself!
2. Audio Audrenaline's new song Kings and Queens
3. Love how this letter speaks my heart! oh how I want this for my babies!
4. This powerful story of love and beauty!





1 comment:

Katie said...

So, I TOTALLY love that song too. But, I have to giggle every time I hear it thinking about how Dan was the first one to discover them ;)
Matthew 11:28 huh? That is funny.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...