On a whim and with 2 less kids we headed out for a fun weekend. It was a total surprise to the kids and they were so excited! Splash Universe had a special bogo
and we were all over it!
Malachis's favorite part was floating down the lazy river with no tube! I actually enjoyed it too!
Korra could have played in the wade pool for hours!
The next picture is not a great picture, but I wanted to be able to see the background and share a story about Korra's cover up. The cover up was a stocking gift and she is so in love with it! It is 2 sized too big, but she insist on wearing it. While we were at the waterpark she came up to me and said, "there is another girl here with the same cover up, but hers is a different color."... she is such a girl!
Getting dumped on!
We had gone here a couple years ago, but it was way more fun with the kids ages now. I think we went down the dual vortex 50 times and my legs are feeling it now (there are a ton of stairs to reach the top of the slide). Overall it was a well needed time away with the people I love!
No comments:
Post a Comment