Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Celebrating 7

7 great things about our 7 year old:
1. Your love for learning. Your curiosity never ceases to amaze me. You did so well in school this year and I know it is in part to your eagerness to know how everything works.
2. Your competitiveness. While this is not always a strong point, it is neat to see you strive to become better. How you desire to try new things and work at them to improve.
3. Your love for the outdoors. Fishing, hunting, biking, sports, you sure love to be outside.
4. Your memory. Dad always says you have a steal trap, and you do. Even the guy that tried to sell us books couldn't believe your random knowledge of facts.
5. Your sensitivity.  You really do love people and are always sensitive to others. Korra can make you cry by calling you mean. While sometimes I can get a tad bit annoyed by how quickly you can come to tears I know this is going to be a strong point in your future.
6. Your love for music. You have always loved music, but I love to see this cultivate as you grow.
7. Your imagination is so wonderful. I love watching your little mind work. You can play for hours  by yourself creating and imagining so many things. LOVE this!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...