Thursday, October 10, 2013

1 month

One month has gone by so quickly. Here are a few fun facts about our little lady:
Eats: I am nursing Kre and she eats about nine times a day. About every 2-2.5 hours during the day, and about 3 hours at night.
Sleeps: Kre sleeps a lot!! For the most part she naps between every feeding. I think she knows the difference between night and day, but doesn't always go down after feedings...this by far is the hardest part of having a newborn,
Wears: I have just started putting away newborn clothes :( and getting out the 0-3 month clothing.
Weighs: I am guessing around 8lbs, but really don't know at 2 weeks she was 6lbs 13 oz
Development: I am amazed at what this girl can do, she lifts her head up so high it makes me nervous, we joke it is the steroids I was on.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...