It has been 5 weeks with 3 kids. So far it has gone good. Malachi barely notices we have another kid in the house. A friend of mine hit it on the nose when she said we could have a house full of kids and he would be fine with it. He just does life! Korrayah has loved having a "real life doll", and I have to be especially careful about leaving Kre and her alone in a room. She just scoops her up whenever she wants...ahh! For the most part she loves having her around, although I do notice more attitude from her (not sure if it is due to the baby or if we just notice more). Dan and I have enjoyed loving on her and living pretty simply. We have been blessed with meals beyond belief, and having a clear schedule. It has been nice, but we know it is not going to last with the upcoming holidays!.
As far as Kre goes, she is doing well. We are working on some sleep training and wake times. She is somewhat more awake during the day, and absolutely loves to be held. If she is crying really all she wants is a little loving! At night she wakes every 3 hours which seems like soooo much to me, but I know in a matter of weeks all that will change. The dr prepared me that Kre may not sleep through the night till 4-6 months because of being premature, so I have to be somewhat flexible even though broken sleep is hard. I have been getting a nap during the day so that helps.
So far life with three is perfect!
Monday, October 14, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment