Monday, January 13, 2014

4 months

You turned 4 months old on Friday.
You love:
*your rock and play (I gave up trying to get you to sleep anywhere else plus you sleep great in it, don't fix it if it isn't broken right?)
*daddy- for some reason Dan can get this girl to smile and giggle like crazy
*carseat-only to sleep though...if you are in it and it is not nap time ...ahhh!
*your hands-you love those things!
*bath time-face it you love being naked!
*lovie-I love the way you snuggle with the little elephant
Not so sure:
*Paci-for sure a love/hate relationship
*tummy time-only if you are in the right mood (you usually just roll to your back)
*socks-can't keep those dang things on!
*Korra-well enough said! (I think it is like mama confusion with Korrayah)
You are a tiny little thing weighing in at 11lbs and 6oz and 23 inches long, but you have a big personality!

1 comment:

Mitch, Kristin, Brady and Lily said...

Sweetness! Can't wait to see her again soon!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...