You are 6 months old, a half of a year old! Ahhhh! At this very moment you are sitting on the floor playing with your toys as content as can be. I am guarding you from your sister, she thinks the minute you are placed on the floor you are free game.
A lot has changed in a half or a year. We have learned a lot about you, and we have a lot to learn. I look at you and I see your sister some days, your brother some days,but everyday I see a sweet little lady growing up before my eyes!
As a 6 month old you are a mover, but you still will only roll when forced. While you smile a lot, sometime it is a part time job to make it happen! Some nights you sleep great 10-11hours, and other nights you think it is ok to have a party while the rest of us sleep!!! Not sure what the deal is, but you will learn quickly that mom needs her sleep! You have been eating solids when we have time (that is what happens when you are the third..sorry peanut) usually 2 times a day.
Brother is convinced you will not be drama like your sister! Sister is convinced you are the best doll that has ever been made! Dad is convinced you are a daddy's girl. Mommy is convinced you couldn't be loved more!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Super sweet!!! 6 months.....incredible!
Little Lady you are so loved!-Aunt april
Post a Comment