The past few weeks have been full of adventure after adventure. Castaway is such a fun place to go!
On the way home we took Grandpa and Grandma for a visit at the Dells! Then we headed up the cabin for Labor day weekend.
Now on to a much bigger adventure. Last night Korra was so afraid we wouldn't wake up on time (if she only knew she has barely slept past 8 all summer). Before my alarm went off this morning she was up and getting ready! I love her excitement, and I miss it! I know she will do great in school, but I will miss her here. It is quiet here right now, but my heart is loud. As she got on the bus today it was like watching the next 13 years go by! Now I can only hope I did enough, but more importantly I can pray that they do more than enough for Him!
Welcome to the real world honey....a place no one is really ready for, but God will guide your path!
So here is to 2014-15 school year! Be blessed!
Tuesday, September 2, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment