I sent her off in tears twice this week. Honestly made my heart ache, but made my blood pressure lower! This girl is going to be the last of me. Sweet, innocent, beautiful, fun, sassy, crazy, cocky, and everything in between. Sending her off to school has been bitter-sweet. I miss her in so many ways, but know she is where she needs to be.
So far she is really enjoying it (tears come out of morning frustration and exhaustion). When she gets home she is full of ideas on how to run our home more efficiently (marble jars, stop sign behavior charts, etc). She also is telling me all about who looked cute that day and what they were wearing, new hair do's, etc! Five going on twenty-one!
Look out people she is going to change the world, well maybe not that far but for sure the fashion industry!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love her! Too cute!!!!! Can't wait till her and Brooklin will be in the same school. Serious trouble! Glad she is adapting well to school. :) Sure is strange with those big sisters gone all day. :(
Post a Comment