Thursday, April 2, 2009

TT




Everywhere he goes, I have to follow. It has been over two years I hope I can retire soon. I smell of leftovers and sweat. I've been through the wash so many times...but I still look dull and grubby. I've been used as a trailer behind his bike, a holder for his toys, an umbrella, a kite, and any many other things. Daytime can be rough, and I often feel like I am going to shred, but at night this sweet little boy wants me. I lay next to him in bed all night. We've only been apart for a short period, and when we reunite I wait patiently in his bed until he grabs me for another adventure. I guess this is the life, someday I will only be a memory. I hope holds on to me forever along with his innocence.
Signing off,
TT (Malachi's blanket)

4 comments:

Courtney said...

cute post :)

the coopers said...

Very Cute Post! I too have a blankie boy! : )

Renee Breuker said...

Amanda super cute! How sweet and special!

Heidi said...

You want to know something bizarre? Ayden calls his blankie tee tee as well. I was blown away one Sunday when Malachi asked me for his TT and I knew what he meant since Ayden calls it the same. Ayden actually has now promoted "tee tee" to "dainty"? I dunno why. Thanks for sharing-our tee tee would agree. Oh and our back up blankie is tee tee's friend. Only children eh?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...