Katie from A Listmaker's Life tagged me in on this so I will give it a try!
8 Things I am Looking Forward to:
~The beach
~Camping
~Garage sales
~Dressing my baby girl in sundresses!
~park dates
~date night
~Sandy Pines
~Walks
8 Things I Did Yesterday:
~went to garage sales
~Went to dance class
~A load of laundry
~Went for a walk
~Read a magazine
~Held my baby
~Picked up after my toddler
~Visited my parents
8 Things I Wish I Could Do:
~bake
~Go on vacation
~Take good pictures
~Sing
~hire a maid!
~Decorate
~my hair
~earn some money while being home!
8 Shows I Watch:
I don't watch much but here is what I would watch if I could:
~American Idol
~Rachel Ray
~The Office
~Ellen
~The Bachelor
~Trading Spaces
~What not to Wear
~Maybe Oprah....I really have mixed feelings on this one!
8 people I tag
Nichole at Mike Nichole and Ellie
Kelly at The VanDyke FAmily
Rachel at The DeYoungs
Renee AT the Breuker Family
Abby at the Perdok Place
Courtney at One Foot Forward
Rachel At Neal, Rachel , and Morgan
Heidi at the Coveys
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Fun lists Amanda.
Thanks for playing along!
We missed seeing you last night.Give your little ray of sunshine an extra squeeze from me tonight!
hahaha i love lists! i want to hire a maid to go grocery shopping for me, i like to clean the house, but i hate he stupid grocery store! Let's get together this week!!
Post a Comment