Saturday, April 4, 2009

Someday



Thanks to a special reminder from a friend I thought I would share this:

Someday I will have a clean house.
I will not have so much laundry.
I will not be so tired.
I will not need a mini van.
I will go on a long vacation with my husband.
I will get a shower daily.
I will have an organized car.
I will have no scratches on the wall.
I will have no stains on my clothes.
But someday I will not have you.

Someday I will not hold your tiny hand.
I will not read you any books.
I will not make you peanut butter and jelly.
I will not get any cuddle time.
I will not play candy land.
I will not give you nose kisses.
I will not pick out your clothes.
I will not be able to watch you sleep.
I will not hear your sweet voice everyday.
But someday, I rather not think about.

Thanks for the reminder Brenda!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...