Getting out the pool each year is just as exciting for me as for Malachi. This year he could hardly wait I think he has been asking for it since Christmas. Anyway yesterday we hauled it out. We actually hauled out two pools (one for Malachi and one for Korra). It was fun to splash around in it. He actually invited some of the neighbors over, and they all played for several hours. I am looking forward to more days by the pool!
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Splish Splash
Getting out the pool each year is just as exciting for me as for Malachi. This year he could hardly wait I think he has been asking for it since Christmas. Anyway yesterday we hauled it out. We actually hauled out two pools (one for Malachi and one for Korra). It was fun to splash around in it. He actually invited some of the neighbors over, and they all played for several hours. I am looking forward to more days by the pool!
Labels:
happenings
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Don't Forget to invite Aunt April to your pool parties :)
Post a Comment